When you click on the Disney link, it will take you directly to a page of Disney songs that are at a very playable level. Some will be easy/beginner music, and some will be more of an intermediate level - but there are many options, and you can pick the one that suits you best.
With all of us being confined to our home these days, there is an abundance of time for piano practice :-) Yes, lesson/method books are important, but let's add some fun & familiar Disney tunes to our piano practice list!
I recently learned an arrangement of "You've Got A Friend In Me" from a Disney book I purchased called Disney Peaceful Piano Solos. I enjoyed learning all the songs in this book!
It took me a few weeks to learn it - but even piano teachers need to learn new songs!
No comments:
Post a Comment