My Emily asked if we could take a walk in the rain tonight after dinner...I haven't done that since I was a kid, and I thought it sounded like fun, so we did, and boy was it ever FUN!!!
The rain tonight was a soft, gentle rain, with a warm breeze and so refreshing. We walked down our dirt road and watched the creepy, crawly worms slip back down under the wet ground as we stepped near.
We came back all soakin' wet but very smiley :-)
3 comments:
Sounds wonderful!
Glad it's nice out your way - we are very windy and chilly up here in Canuckville:)
Trish... walking in the rain sounds so refreshing... I haven't done in so long myself I just may have to the next time we have soft, gentle, warm rain. Until then... I'll stick to sunshine or the treadmill!
Also... read your previous post... very well said... we are working on being debt free also but are still thrilled to only have the house payment and nothing else.
Thanks for stopping by my blog and saying "hi"...
Karla
Post a Comment