Guess what? Tomorrow we are getting a NEW computer!!!! Woo-hoo!!! This is the first time ever in my whole life that I will have a brand spankin' actually NEW computer -- like from the store and everything!!!
Our previous computers have all been hand-me-downs or dumpster-finds...not that I'm complaining, because they served us well -- you know what they say about one man's trash is another man's treasure...true, so true.
My itty-bitty little tax refund is just enough to get a new computer, with a flat-screen monitor and a combo-printer and some other bells and whistles that have my kids all excited, but which I do not comprehend.
I am REALLY looking forward to getting caught up with everyone, and bringing you up to date on some good things happening around here, and finishing my January music give-away, and lots of other good stuff.
God is so good to us! He has led us through a rather challenging time in the last few years, and He has remained so faithful and close through it all...and we are grateful :-)
Have a wonderful day!
2 comments:
Woohoo!!!! How exciting!! You will probably be amazed at how much faster everything runs!
Best news I've heard in a while!
Post a Comment