Saturday, December 23, 2006

Two Day Before Christmas...

And all through the house...was clean! I am so happy that I got EVERYTHING done yesterday! All gifts wrapped, house all in order, food prepared, music for Sunday all in order. It was kind of funny how it all got done, but I will have to save that story for later because I have to get the harp loaded up and get going. Just a few short random thoughts this morning. I am off to the tea room again today, playing 11 - 4. Cindy has a lot of reservations today, so it should be a busy day, which is good because the time passes quickly.
This is one of my favorite pics of the year! We went to see Lorie Line in concert in Aurora, IL a few weeks ago. It was her traditional holiday concert and it was WONDERFUL! We took Kina with us as a Christmas gift to her this year. I just love this pic of Kina and Emily!


post signature

No comments: